Let's party with Monsters Inc. University ideas


Monsters Inc University is coming out on June 21st and I am excited. I love Monsters Inc. and last year, we had a Monsters Inc. themed Halloween. Logen (my oldest) was Sully, and Cruz (the youngster) was Mike Wazowski. We even went trick or treating at Disneyland. It was just a lot of fun. Now that we have a whole new Monsters Inc. movie to celebrate over, I thought I would research some ideas for partying, celebrating, costuming, and just having fun with Monsters Inc.


Monsters inc. baby shower at magical day parties

Scream canisters made of Pringles cans at huge giggly tiny toes

Mike Wazowski Oreo pops at 4.bp.blogspot.com

Green eye plates by Kristin billy Ramos

Monsters polka dot invites at Beth kruse

Sully cake by dream day cakes

Monsters inc. party by Kerri Macintosh

Monsters inc. invite at etsy

Monster badges at cool party blog

Monsters inc. printables at learncreatelove

Monster party table by Beth kruse

Sully baby costume at Disney.com

Hopefully this gave you some ideas! Also be sure to check out my other Monster posts including:


No comments:

AddThis