DIY updates for my house

Alright so I have been talking a lot about the projects I have been doing but haven't shown any pictures so I decided I would show a few today of what we are working on and what is still under construction ( most of it is)

white kitchen cabinets being painted white, and chalkboard fridge
chalkboard fridge


black painted hallway door
black bathroom door (before we put the black door knob on--yes we're painting the door knobs black too!)
black bedroom chandelier
are you seeing a pattern of black here? lol
anyway, that's update on how my house projects are going. I apparently love the color black right now. What you will see in the future is the kitchen being completely painted. white on the upper cabinets, and gray on the bottom. you will see a new kitchen floor and master bedroom floor and a newly tiled master bath and kids bath floor. You will always see all the doors painted black, and a wood pallet wall in the master bedroom. I think that covers most of the updates that will be coming in the next month. I'll keep you updated, I pinkie promise.

No comments:

AddThis