my cabinets were plain, so I put on a green stain!

Jared and I have been planning to stain our master bath cabinets a really weathered green color forever...and we finally finished. I still need to find knobs/handles for the doors but the stain is done. We wanted to create a really weathered look so we sanded it down after we stained in but before we laid the polyeurathane (not sure I spelled that right). The pictures don't really do it justice unfortunately. Next plan: find knobs, take out the carpet in the bath and tile the floor, put up a frame around the mirror, re do our towel hanging system...phew, makes me tired just thinking about it. 

DIY Wood Staining
DIY Wood Stain
DIY Wood Stain

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Great job guys! Really retro. Yeah, I would get that carpet outta there! Who puts carpet in a bathroom, silly builders!

AddThis